Welcome to Wessex Training and Assessment Ltd
We are a local company that offers a variety of training and qualifications to nationally recognised standards within Dorset.
Our innovative approach to training gives complete flexibility when it comes to gaining qualifications with the training and assessment taking place conveniently in the workplace. We are able to offer a service that is entirely focussed and tailored to personally suit specific training needs for employers and learners alike.
Wessex was founded in 1995 and set out to offer training and qualifications in business and early years to nationally recognised standards. The company prides itself on its friendly and flexible approach to its training, and with a team of experienced trainers and assessors is able to offer a quality training service.
Our Mission Statement
We are totally committed to the personal development of all those involved with the company, either as customers of our service or staff who provide those services.
By promoting excellence in the provision of training and assessment, we aim to be an exceptional company making a valuable contribution to the development of individuals, businesses and the wider community.
We ensure that all publications and literature on and off line, reflect the multi-cultural nature of our society.
Why Choose ‘Us’
- Courses are flexible to suit all learners
- Training also meets the employers needs
- Excellent 1:1 support throughout
- “Roll on Roll off” – start your training any time
- Funding will be accessed whenever possible
- Provide excellent resources for learning
- Assessment takes place in the workplace at time suitable to all
- Provide approachable, well qualified and experienced staff
- Enable access to our own online Virtual Learning Environment
- You will obtain a City and Guilds Certificate recognised nationally
- Advice and guidance given on progression route
Wessex Training and Assessment are a small team of professional, experienced assessors. Please click here to “Meet our Team”