Early Years Educator, CYPW, STLS, Functional Skills and Assessor Training.
- INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURER
- Level 3 Childcare and Education
- Level 4 Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- A1 Assessor Award
- V1 Internal Verifier Award
- Level 3 Unit D Occupational Health and Safety Inspector
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate in Classroom Assistants
- Level 3 First Line Management
- NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Management
I have worked with Wessex Training for about 12 years. I am an assessor, IV, Health & Safety rep and co-ordinator for North Dorset.
My qualifications include NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education, Level 4 CCLD, A1, V1, and an NCFE certificate in Classroom Assistants.
In May 2013 I passed Functional Skills Level 2 in both Maths and English, In June 2014 I gained Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management (ILM) and completed Safeguarding training in July. Most recently I achieved NVQ Level 5 in Management.
My background is mainly in Early Years, having worked as a deputy manager at a pre-school for about 9 years and running the after-school club.